to Other Sites
you can find some excellent websites, mostly related to Space
Quest in one way or another. If you have a website about
(aventure) games, Sierra or Space Quest and want to be listed
then please contact us.
you're a webmaster and want to add to
your website's link page, then check
Wilco's Virtual Broomcloset
This is the first Space Quest fansite on the internet. Unlike ,
The Virtual Broomcloset is more or less centred around the "fan" part
of the community, such as fangames, fanprojects and fanfiction.
It contains all the top-notch stuff you should expect from
Quest fansite such as hints, downloads and too-cool interviews. Take
Many Deaths of Roger Wilco
A website with a very original concept, featuring just about every
way to die in the Space Quest Series. Get shot, squashed, burned,
decapitated, exploded, stepped on, deleted, turned inside out, shocked,
decompressed, shattered, puked, terminated, melted, eaten alive,
blasted, twisted and more. This site sure knows how to get the best
out Roger's physical abilities (plus a bit more than he can handle).
I certainly can't think of one dead Jeysie has missed. And that's
saying something. As a bonus, this website also contains the deaths
from fangames. Take
Other Side of Space Quest
A fansite with a rather intriguing twist. It's not really about
Space Quest, but about people, places and objects that share the
name Space Quest, Roger Wilco, or any other Space Questy terms,
but have no direct relation to the actual Series. Take
Quest fans are known throughout the universe for their willingness
to start fangames. Here are a few links to promising or finished
first finished fangame ever, made by Vonster D Monster! On
the website you can download the game or take a look at some
Quest 0: Replicated
Steward made a great fangame. He hasn't really created a website,
but the Virtual Broomcloset has all the infomation you'll need
about the game. Take
Quest II VGA
The folks at Infamous Adventures (now called Infamous Quests) put together a fine faithful-yet-enhanced VGA-styled remake of Space Quest II! Take
Quest: Vohaul Strikes Back
is a fanproject that showed a lot of potential for being released and eventually actually was! Zany humour and wonderful animation! Take
This wonderfully charming and epic CGI-animated fangame came out of nowhere when it was released! It is set many years after Space Quest 6 and mirrors Roger Wilco's life with that of the aging of the Space Quest series as a whole into the forgotten realms of memory. Then disaster strikes and Roger must save the universe again! (designed by Chris Ushko aka Datadog) Take
of the great ill-fated Space Quest 7 fanproject. Made by fans, for the fans. While the game has been cancelled, the team have released many sneak peaks of the assets that were made for the project. Still quite an interesting worthwhile look into one of the most important aspects of Space Quest fandom ever to exist. Take
always had and has a very large amount of fanssites supporting those
old time favorites. But there's more to Sierra than just Space Quest.
The following links are the most worthwhile Sierra fansites out
Sierra Help Pages
- THE place to go for everything you need to get your old Sierra games working on your modern system! Andrew Branscomb has created countless patches and installers that automagically take whatever version of your Sierra releases you have and installs them effortlessly onto your modern system with the click of a button. It also has a great forum with a very helpful and friendly community!
Take me there
- Creators of the officially authorized and licensed remakes of King's Quest I, King's Quest II+, King's Quest III Redux, and Quest For Glory II!
Take me there
Infamous Adventures -
Home of the remakes for King's Quest III, Space Quest II, and the fangame Space Quest For Glory. Take
Infamous Quests -
The commercial venture of the great Infamous Adventures team, creators of such fantastic original point & click titles as Quest For Infamy, Order of the Thorne: The King's Challenge, and the upcoming Rhoem To Ruin. Take
Himalaya Studios -
The commercial venture of the talented people who brought you the AGD Interactive remakes. Home to such titles as Al Emmo & the Lost Dutchman's Mine and the upcoming fantasy RPG/Adventure epic Mage's Initiation! Take
- Tons of information about the AGI engine. Take
Lowe's Humor Site
- Yikes, Al Lowe somehow survived it all.
Take me there!
- THE best fansite about this game made by Al Lowe. Take
- (Formerly known as Good Old Adventures) An authorized web-based portal for reliving old AGI games in a unique multiplayer experience.
Take me there!
for More Glory
- This is a cool fansite about Quest for Glory. Take
for Glory Series
- Another cool QfG fansite. Take
Studios Archives (Hosted by the MIDI Music Adventure Show)
- With Tom Lewandowski's blessing, this website is now the new home of all the wonderful and painstakingly crafted enhanced soundtracks from your favourite Sierra games! Take
- Offers the Sierra Oldies for download.
Take me there!
- A Sierra community website founded by Ken Williams himself.
Take me there!
- Formerly covering music from Sierra games, Tom Lewandowski has now set out in a new venture: a multimedia production service specializing in HD video editing. Take
Then we have
some other cool websites of importance.
An excellent Abandonware website. Take me there!
- Renowned for its daily news coverage and honest reviews. Take
- An awesome place to find those old games! Take
Good Old Days -
One of my favorite Abandonware websites! Take
- Another great adventure game website. Check out "The Inventory"
Another excellent abandonware website. Take
Linking game sites together!