The Two Guys just released
the long-awaited Living Concept Art 5!
- 2D rendered Ace Hardway instead of the previous generic avatar character.
- Text based parser for parts of the sketch.
- Voice Recognition in the Chrome web browser for parts of the Sketch
Browser support and more notes after the break.
This is living concept art, not our real planned SpaceVenture game. The real game will not require a web browser. You will also be able to install it directly on your platform.
Living Concept Art Web Browser Support:
- Plays great in Safari, but does not have sound.
- Plays great in Firefox, but does not have sound.
- Chrome Web Store
- We also have a hosted server without the web store if you’d prefer
- Visit the website address in Safari and follow instructions
- No sound or particle effects at this time
- To use actions, hold finger until icons appear, then tap to activate action
To play the game in the Chrome Web Store, click here
(Be sure to log into the store first. Once you add it to Chrome through the store, click to open a new tab in Chrome to see LCA5 icon and play)
All other browsers (including iPad), go here